Life Demands Convenience
Busy lives and single-person households welcome the convenience of heat-and-serve foods in retort pouches. Let SOPAKCO help make your product concepts a commercial success with a turnkey solution that includes recipe formulation, food processing and packaging.
SOPAKCO is among the world's largest users of retort pouches, with more than 30 years experience with this technology. We're also the first choice of many of the world's top brands in the high-growth category of retort pouches. Our expertise allows us to produce the best tasting, highest quality shelf stable products in retort pouches available. Delicious recipes coupled with tight process and quality controls ensure entrées, side dishes, soups, and sauces maintain consistent texture, the optimum flavor and visual appeal, ensuring consumers of the desired brand appearance.
- For entrées, pastas, rice, soups, sauces, and side dishes
- Foil and non-foil (plastic laminate) pouches
- Non-foil pouches are microaveable
- Convenient tear notch and reclose options
- Available in two ounces up to six pounds
- Rotogravure printed graphics
- No refrigeration required
- Suitable for camping or emergency rations
SOPAKCO has on-site USDA facilities and holds certifications in kosher, Halal and organic food processing.
Learn more about SOPAKCO's private label line, Kathryn's Kitchen at www.KathrynsKitchen.net.