Institutional Retort Pouches
Life Demands Convenience
Today's commercial kitchens are busy places, challenged to provide more variety, consistent quality, and well prepared appetizers, meals, sauces, and soups quickly and effortlessly. It's a tall order, no matter how expert the chef or how large the staff. SOPAKCO has the solution: shelf-stable, prepared entrées, side dishes, soups, sauces, and condiments in institutional sized retort pouches.
It's a turnkey solution that includes recipe formulation, food processing and packaging. Our R&D Department works closely with customers to develop and perfect recipes to ensure the desired consumer experience for any type of establishment, from the finest hotel dining room to family style restaurant to hospital with exacting nutritional requirements. Tight process and quality controls ensure consistent texture, optimum flavor and nutrition, and visual appeal is maintained from pouch to pouch. Because pouches are flexible and have no sharp edges, there is no breakage, do not require tools to open and pose no threat to unwary fingers. Pouches are easy to store, easy to handle, and help busy kitchens get the job done!
- For entrées, pastas, rice, soups, sauces, and side dishes
- Foil and non-foil (plastic laminate) pouches
- Non-foil pouches are microwaveable
- Convenient tear notch and re-close options
- Available in sizes up to six pounds
- Clearly printed graphics for branding and easy identification
- No refrigeration required
- Suitable for quick serve restaurants, fine dining establishments, hotels, caterers, hospitals and other institutional applications
SOPAKCO has on-site USDA facilities and holds certifications in kosher, Halal and organic food processing.